At SOHO Dental, our experienced dental surgeon specialist, Dr Yuwal Samuni, performs specialist’s procedures in dental health. He will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have about the range of specialist procedures that we offer.
Many simple Oral Surgery procedures can be carried out by a general dentist with standard equipment. Some procedures however are more complex and require treatment by a Specialist.
Appointments with an Oral surgeon are normally booked via referral from your dentist, although you can contact us if you would like to arrange a consultation directly.
A range of Specialist procedures available:
- Implant surgery
- Removal of broken and decayed teeth
- Removal of buried teeth and roots
- Removal of wisdom teeth including impacted teeth
- Removal of crowded or misaligned teeth
- Exposure of buried teeth for orthodontic purposes
- Release of tongue ties/ lip ties
- Removal of non-cancerous soft tissue lumps and bumps e.g. polyps
- Removal of non-cancerous jaw cysts and swellings
- Treatment of medically compromised patients e.g. patients on warfarin or bisphosphonates