Many simple Oral Surgery procedures can be carried out by a general dentist with standard equipment. Some procedures however are more complex and require treatment by a Specialist.
Appointments with Oral surgeon are normally booked via referral from your dentist, although you can contact us if you would like to arrange a consultation directly.
Range of Specialist procedures available
- Implant surgery
- Removal of broken and decayed teeth
- Removal of buried teeth and roots
- Removal of wisdom teeth including impacted teeth
- Removal of crowded or misaligned teeth
- Exposure of buried teeth for orthodontic purposes
- Release of tongue ties/ lip ties
- Removal of non-cancerous soft tissue lumps and bumps e.g. polyps
- Removal of non-cancerous jaw cysts and swellings
- Treatment of medically compromised patients e.g. patients on warfarin or bisphosphonates